NANO54415 WAV Player Demo Issue

Discussion to talk about hardware related topics only.
Mark

NANO54415 WAV Player Demo Issue

Post by Mark »

Hello,

Ok, so I got the NANO54415 Simple WAV Player demo program working thanks to the inputs (http://forum.embeddedethernet.com/viewt ... f=3&t=1919) from the forum (thank you!). I am now having issues getting the second WAV player demo project working. I have incorporated the fixes that were provided from my last post to this project (i.e. pointing to the correct sim.h), however, I am still getting the following errors. Seems like it may be a similar issue, but I have as of yet to locate and fix. Again, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Mark

Description Resource Path Location Type
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 187 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 188 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 194 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 195 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 443 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 451 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 455 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 511 C/C++ Problem
base operand of '->' has non-pointer type 'volatile dacstruct' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 541 C/C++ Problem
no match for 'operator*' in '*((WavPlayer*)this)->WavPlayer::m_channel[channelNum].WavPlayer::channelControl::tcd' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 95 C/C++ Problem
no match for 'operator*' in '*((WavPlayer*)this)->WavPlayer::m_channel.WavPlayer::channelControl::tcd' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 488 C/C++ Problem
no match for 'operator=' in '((WavPlayer*)this)->WavPlayer::m_channel[channel].WavPlayer::channelControl::dac = & sim2.mcf54418_2::dac[dacNum]' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 209 C/C++ Problem
no match for 'operator=' in '((WavPlayer*)this)->WavPlayer::m_channel[channel].WavPlayer::channelControl::tcd = & sim2.mcf54418_2::edma.edmastruct::tcd[(dacNum + 62)]' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 210 C/C++ Problem
no match for 'operator=' in '((WavPlayer*)this)->WavPlayer::m_channel.WavPlayer::channelControl::dac = 0' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 177 C/C++ Problem
no match for 'operator=' in '((WavPlayer*)this)->WavPlayer::m_channel.WavPlayer::channelControl::tcd = 0' WavPlayer.cpp /NANO54415 WAV Player line 178 C/C++ Problem
Ridgeglider

Re: NANO54415 WAV Player Demo Issue

Post by Ridgeglider »

OK I did not try to run this, but it built immediately w/ no errors....
Pull down File->New-Project, then in NetBurner folder select NetBurner Project, then Next.
Name the project WavDemo. Select Netburner Device Executable in the Project Type window. Click Next.
select Release and debug configs, then Next.
Specify the NANO54415 and the IP, or click Searc to find a specific Nano target. Click Next.
Check the Auto Update box, the Finish.

Delete main.cpp from the resulting project.
navigate to C:\nburn\examples\NANO54415\PeriodicAD. Select all the .h and .cpp file. No need for the makefile. Copy.
Go back to Eclipse and select the WavDemo Project. Right Click, then Paste.
Select theWavDemo project, then pull down the Project, Build Project.
This should build successfully. I got one warning abut an unused variable.
To load it, you will need to build a run configuration...