NANO54415 Simple WAV Player Issues

Discussion to talk about hardware related topics only.
tod

Re: NANO54415 Simple WAV Player Issues

Post by tod »

This is something I didn't cover in my Eclipse courses because it's so NetBurner specific. But take a look at your project properties dialog. Click on the "NetBurner Options". Notice the "Reload selected platform's properties file".
Properties.png
Properties.png (34.87 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
What this does is looks into you nburn folder and under the specific folder for the device you selected and uses the contents of the PROPERTIES file. This same process happens by default when you start a new project for a module. (This option is destructive, so be careful if you're thinking of using it on a project where you've already customized paths).

I typically customize these PROPERTIES files for each platform to include all the 3rd party paths and C++ paths that I want for my projects. The file should also already have the default path to the correct sim file for your module. Then you can just specify the sim's .h file without any additional relative or absolute path parts. Of course if the same file.h exists in two directories that are both on the path then you need to fix that and you may need to specify some full relative paths.